The orthopaedic team have extensive experience in small animal surgery and can provide services that can include the diagnosis, treatment and management of all orthopaedic conditions in both cats and dogs.
We accept referrals in all aspects of orthopaedic surgery including:
- management of cranial cruciate ligament insufficiency, including:
- Tibial plateau levelling osteotomy (Slocum TPLO)
- Tibial tuberosity advancement (TTA)
- Isometric bone tunnel UHMW polyethylene lateral suture
- complex fracture repair: internal fixation: several locking plate technologies, linear, circular and hybrid ESF
- patellar luxation: realignment procedures, trochleoplasty
- arthroscopic investigation and surgery (keyhole) for joint disease including elbow dysplasia, shoulder OCD and stifle investigation
- Ilizarov ring fixators (circular ESF); angular limb deformities, limb lengthenin
- total hip replacement (THR) for dogs (all sizes) and cats.
Fixed price orthopaedic surgery:
- cranial cruciate ligament disease
- Tibial plateau levelling osteotomy (TPLO) surgery
- Tibial tuberosity advancement (TTA) surgery
- total hip replacement (THR) surgery for dogs (all sizes) and cats
Advanced facilities include:
- imaging for procedure planning:
- digital radiography
- computerised tomography (CT scanning)
- magnetic resonance imaging MRI scanning)
- TPLO/TTA/full hip replacement kit
- minimally invasive plate osteosynthesis (MIPO)
- fluoroscopy and arthroscopy.
We welcome calls if you require pre-referral advice about a patient, even if no referral follows. Call us on 01924 908333
If you would like to refer a case, you can refer by email, telephone, fax or post but the quickest way is to complete our online referral form by clicking the button below.
If your case is an emergency, urgent or out of hours, please telephone us on 01924 908333