A comprehensive patient referral service for the work-up, diagnosis, treatment & management of cardiorespiratory diseases.
We accept referrals in many aspects of cardiology including:
- congenital heart disease, acquired valvular heart disease and cardiomyopathies
- asymptomatic heart murmurs
- treatment of pericardial disease
- exercise intolerance and collapsing patients
- diagnosis and treatment of arrhythmias (ECG, Holter monitoring, and event recording)
- congestive heart failure including emergency management of acute failure
- cardiac failure refractory to routine medications
- treatment of feline aortic thromboembolism
- examination for breed club heart testing schemes
- thoracic radiograph and ECG reporting service.
Advanced facilities include:
- Philips IE 33 Ultrasound machine
- Holter monitor
- oscillometric and Doppler blood pressure measurement
We welcome calls if you require pre-referral advice about a patient, even if no referral follows. Call us on 01924 908333
If you would like to refer a case, you can refer by email, telephone, fax or post but the quickest way is to complete our online referral form by clicking the button below.
If your case is an emergency, urgent or out of hours, please telephone us on 01924 908333