Our oncology service can stage and manage many types of tumours and cancers.
The oncology suite has facilities to prepare and administer chemotherapy treatments as safely as possible in a quiet and calm environment.
We accept referrals in all aspects of oncology and any type of tumour including:
- diagnosis of suspected neoplasia
- clinical stage determination
- counselling on therapeutic options and prognosis
- chemotherapy including novel agents and protocols e.g.
- tyrokinase inhibitors
- metronomic chemotherapy
- surgical oncology is performed by experienced soft tissue surgeons.
Advanced facilities include:
- Envair micro-isolator
- computerised tomography (CT scanning) for staging and treatment planning
We welcome calls if you require pre-referral advice about a patient, even if no referral follows. Call us on 01924 908333
If you would like to refer a case, you can refer by email, telephone, fax or post but the quickest way is to complete our online referral form by clicking the button below.
If your case is an emergency, urgent or out of hours, please telephone us on 01924 908333