The complete multi-disciplinary referral service
This site is optimised for modern web browsers, and does not fully support your version of Internet Explorer, some sections of the website may not work correctly such as web forms
Our oncology service can stage and manage many types of tumours and cancers.
The oncology suite has facilities to prepare and administer chemotherapy treatments as safely as possible in a quiet and calm environment.
We accept referrals in all aspects of oncology and any type of tumour including:
- diagnosis of suspected neoplasia
- clinical stage determination
- counselling on therapeutic options and prognosis
- chemotherapy including novel agents and protocols e.g.
- tyrokinase inhibitors
- metronomic chemotherapy
- surgical oncology is performed by experienced soft tissue surgeons.
Advanced facilities include:
- Envair micro-isolator
- computerised tomography (CT scanning) for staging and treatment planning