The complete multi-disciplinary referral service
This site is optimised for modern web browsers, and does not fully support your version of Internet Explorer, some sections of the website may not work correctly such as web forms
Our clinicians can help with the diagnosis and management of a wide range of neurological disorders, spinal issues and brain diseases.
We accept referrals in all aspects of diagnostic neurology including:
- epilepsy including cases refractory to treatment
- peripheral and central vestibular diseases
- cranial nerve deficits
- inflammatory central nervous system diseases
- spinal cord diseases
- neuromuscular diseases and movement disorders
- congenital malformations
- brain and spinal tumours
- neck pain.
Surgical treatment provided includes:
- spinal fractures
- correction of developmental spinal problems
- vertebral instability syndromes
- intervertebral disc disorders
Advanced facilities include:
- brain and spinal cord imaging, with the Toshiba I.5 Tesla MRI, and specialist interpretation of MRI
- CSF sampling and analysis.