The complete multi-disciplinary referral service
This site is optimised for modern web browsers, and does not fully support your version of Internet Explorer, some sections of the website may not work correctly such as web forms
The internal medicine team have extensive experience of canine and feline medical investigation and treatment.
We accept patient referrals in all aspects of internal medicine including:
- haemolymphatic diseases including anaemia and thrombocytopenia
- coagulopathy/clotting disorders
- endocrine conditions
- gastrointestinal (including investigation of chronic vomiting and diarrhoea) and pancreatic problems
- infectious diseases
- immune mediated diseases
- liver problems
- nasal problems
- pyrexia of unknown origin
- hepatic disorders including hepatitis and portosystemic shunts
- renal disease and urinary tract diseases
- respiratory medicine including investigation of nasal discharge, cough, dysponea and exercise intolerance
- ultrasound guided biopsies.
Advanced facilities include:
- extensive range of flexible and rigid video endoscopes
- bone marrow sampling equipment
- on-site laboratory with tests including haematology, biochemistry, electrolytes, blood gas analysis, coagulation times, urine analysis, blood typing and cytology
- on-site availability of transfusion products
- state-of-the-art medical diagnostic imaging suite.