Join us, you’ll love it. We promise.
Rotational RVN - Part Time
We are seeking a dedicated and compassionate RVN to join our friendly and dedicated medical team. With state-of-the-art facilities and equipment, you will be able to provide the very best of care to our patients.
16-24 hour week.
This opportunity would suit a dedicated and compassionate RVN who enjoys providing high standards of patient care. Joining Paragon as a rotational nurse is an ideal stepping stone for nurses that would like to gain more experience of working within referral practice.
Key duties will include:
· Assisting the Veterinary Surgeons with any procedures/consultations/inpatient checks.
· Working alongside our dedicated discipline nurses within Wards/Medicine/Imaging/Surgery
· Monitoring of patients under anaesthesia
· Assisting front of house/dispensary duties
· 1:8 weekends with time off in lieu
Previous experience of nursing within a referral practice is not essential,
Benefit package includes
· Holidays pro-rata
· Birthday off work
· Appealing rota to encourage a good work/life balance
· Staff discount scheme
· Generous CPD allowance with days off to attend
· Workplace pension scheme
· Minimal OOH as dedicated night team
· Employee assistance programme
To apply for this position please send a covering letter and CV to [email protected], or for more information or to have an informal chat about the opportunities available contact Sam Lewis 01924 908333
To apply for this role, please complete the following details and upload a covering letter of intent and your curriculum vitae
* Denotes a required field
« Back to Recruitment