Join us, you’ll love it. We promise.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an RVN night nurse role at Paragon.
Join our fantastic team with excellent facilities.
This would suit an individual who’s a bit of a night owl, loves inpatient care and time management is a key strength.
This role is for a highly motivated, proactive individual that can ‘think outside the box’, whilst remaining calm and positive. Working closely with other personnel at all times is essential in order to ensure the smooth running of the wards and kennels in OOH care.
Key duties will include
- Providing the highest of standard of nursing care to all patients
- Take a lead role in monitoring and recording patient stats
- Excellent interpersonal skills with your night team
- Deal with any day to day challenges that may arise
- Assist with stock rotation and stock takes where necessary
- Deal with emergencies and critical care with inpatients
- Assist with patient handovers and liaising with owners
- Maintaining cleanliness and hygiene
For more detail please download the following document
To apply in writing
Please email Helen Sorby at [email protected] for further information and a more details job description
To apply for this role, please complete the following details and upload a covering letter of intent and your curriculum vitae
* Denotes a required field
« Back to Recruitment