Join us, you’ll love it. We promise.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a friendly, professional and dedicated nursing team, at a state-of-the-art referral centre?
An RVN position has opened at Paragon Veterinary Referrals, Paragon Park, Wakefield. An average of 40 hours per week within our Medicine Department. Working 7.30am-4.30pm with a one week in three 9am-6pm.
1:7 weekends with time off in lieu
This opportunity would suit a dedicated and compassionate RVN who enjoys providing high standards of patient care.
Key duties will include:
· Assisting the Medical Veterinary Surgeons with any procedures/consultations/inpatient checks.
· Obtaining samples for laboratory testing and performing in-house diagnostic tests
· Monitoring of patients under anaesthesia
· Working as part of a team
· Assisting within chemotherapy working with our oncologist.
· Infection Control
Previous experience of nursing within a referral practice is not essential,
Benefit package includes
· 4 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
· Appealing rota to encourage a good work/life balance
· Salary dependant on experience
· Staff discount scheme
· CPD allowance with days off to attend
· Workplace pension scheme
· Minimal OOH as dedicated night team
· Employee assistance programme
To apply for this position please send a covering letter and CV to [email protected], or for more information or to have an informal chat about the opportunities available contact Sam Lewis 01924 908333
For more detail please download the following document
To apply for this role, please complete the following details and upload a covering letter of intent and your curriculum vitae
* Denotes a required field
« Back to Recruitment