Join us, you’ll love it. We promise.
We are seeking a dedicated and compassionate RVN to join our friendly and dedicated diagnostic team. With state-of-the-art facilities and equipment, you will be able to provide the very best of care to our patients.
Average 40 hr week.
Full-time and Part-time applicants considered.
This opportunity would suit a dedicated and compassionate RVN who enjoys providing high standards of patient care.
Key duties will include:
· Assisting the Specialists with any procedures/consultations/inpatient checks.
· Obtaining samples for laboratory testing and performing in-house diagnostic tests
· Monitoring of patients under anaesthesia
· Working closely with the diagnostic team to co-ordinate the flow of the day
· Taking and processing radiographs
· Assisting within CT, MRI, Endoscopy & Ultrasonography
Previous experience of nursing within a referral practice is not essential, full training can be given.
Benefit package includes:
· 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
· Birthday off work
· Appealing rota to encourage a good work/life balance
· Staff discount scheme
· Generous CPD allowance with days off to attend
· Workplace pension scheme
· Minimal OOH as dedicated night team
· Employee assistance programme
To apply for this position please send a covering letter and CV to [email protected], or for more information or to have an informal chat about the opportunities available contact Sam Lewis 01924 908333
To apply for this role, please complete the following details and upload a covering letter of intent and your curriculum vitae
* Denotes a required field
« Back to Recruitment