Join us, you’ll love it. We promise.
Due to expansion a part time position (approximately 20 hours) has opened for a referral/insurance administrator to join the team at Paragon Referrals.
This role is for a highly motivated individual that can prioritise tasks, work well under pressure, has attention to detail and excellent communication and customer service skills, to be the first point of contact for primary care vets and clients when organising and booking referral appointments.
Key duties will include but are not limited to
- Communicating with primary care vets, to offer help and guidance throughout the referral process via telephone and email
- Communicating with clients, to offer help, guidance, support and book referral appointments including insurance and financial information via telephone and email
- Communicating with colleagues, to discuss cases, appointments and patient care
- Completing detailed notes on the PMS system
- Completing all paperwork associated with the role
- When confident with referral process the role will develop to include insurance checks and completing claim forms
Previous experience of working within a veterinary environment is desirable although not essential.
Benefits include 5 weeks holiday and birthday off, eye tests, access to employee assistance programme and more.
To apply in writing
To apply for this position please send a covering letter and CV to [email protected] , or for more information or to have an informal chat about the opportunities available contact Michelle Batchelor on 01924 908333
To apply for this role, please complete the following details and upload a covering letter of intent and your curriculum vitae
* Denotes a required field
« Back to Recruitment