Join us, you’ll love it. We promise.
A position has opened for a Veterinary Receptionist at Paragon Veterinary Referrals, Paragon Park, Wakefield. An average of 38 hours per week on a 3-week rolling rota including a 1:6 Saturday shift.
This role is for a highly motivated, proactive individual that can ‘think outside the box’ and has a passion for customer care.
The successful candidate is friendly, approachable, has excellent communication skills, flexible and strives for the highest standard of customer service.
Key duties will include but are not limited to
- Booking appointments with the help of the admin team
- Answering the telephone
- Taking payments and cashing up
- Ensuring correct procedure followed when dealing with insured patients
- Completing paperwork for eye testing
- Cleaning and infection control of the reception and waiting room after morning appointments
- Assisting administration teams when needed
- Communicating with our clinicians, referring vets and clients
- Attend meetings, offer ideas for improvements and implement
Previous experience of working within a veterinary reception role is desirable but not essential as full training will be given, however experience in a customer facing role is essential.
Benefits include 5 weeks holiday and birthday off, eye tests, access to employee assistance programme and more.
To apply in writing
To apply for this position please send a covering letter and CV to [email protected] , or for more information or to have an informal chat about the opportunities available contact Ella on 01924 908333
To apply for this role, please complete the following details and upload a covering letter of intent and your curriculum vitae
* Denotes a required field
« Back to Recruitment